Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Travis Did Not Do To Do List (Update)

Stike one thing off the list. Well kinda off. The swingset is about 1/2 way done. A Frame, two swings and Gondola is up. It is operational for swinging and in place in the backyard. Still needs to be placed in the proper spot in the backyard. Once that is decided, I then need to attach the slide to the right side of the A frame (it is built) and I need to attach the Teeter-Totter on the left side of the A Frame (not built, still in box). Plus after those two items get attached, I need to figure out how to anchor this thing into the ground, so when you actually swing on the thing, the threat of it tipping over no longer exists, as well as ideally I would like to frame it with some railroad logs and fill it with fake rubber mulch. So don't expect any updates soon that it is 100%, but will post a photo once the final product is installed.
*UPDATE* I looked at it closer tonight and it is already starting to rust!

2 comments:

  1. So was anything on the To Do List finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we didn't accomplish anything while I was there.

    ReplyDelete