Wednesday, March 3, 2010

iPhone Balls




"Hey Honey, come here."
"OK."
"I need you to turn the page on the recipe."
"Where is it?"
"It is on the phone. I need you to take your finger and scroll down."
"What?"
"The phone, scroll the page down. I need to see what I need to do next."
"OK."
Recipes written down on paper don't exist anymore.
Cookbooks apparently aren't commonplace either.
Now, you just take your iPhone, go to Paula Dean's website, click a few links and you get a recipe. Didn't know that, but now I do. Pretty simple actually.

So what did we prepare? Sausage balls for the annual company breakfast tomorrow morning. Take a sausage roll, bag of cheese, couple cups of Bisquick and some salt/pepper. Knead. Knead some more. And Knead a lot more. Bake and you have iPhone Sausage Balls.

*For the record I ate 4 of them and credited 3 points to my Weight Watchers.

3 comments:

  1. Are they nicely packaged in 100 calorie portion sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were pretty good. I was waiting for andy to say something about how he hated the iphone and the convenience of it, but alas, nothing! We may have convinced him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd still go with the paper recipe. Saves u having 2 remember where u found it and get back 2 it.

    Stick with the paper recipe i say.

    ReplyDelete